Gluten Free Chocolate Pudding Pie
- 1-1/4 cups GF Chocolate Vanilla Crème Cookie Crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (Earth Balance for dairy free)
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) Jell-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
- 1-1/2 cups cold milk (almond milk for dairy free)
- 1-1/2 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided (So Delicious Coconut Cool Whip for dairy free)
- Crush cookies into crumbs.
- Mix cookie crumbs and margarine in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side of pie plate.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in medium bowl with whisk 2 min.
- Stir in 1 cup Cool Whip
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 30 min. or until firm.
- Serve topped with remaining Cool Whip.